Re: style

Yes, I am the big offender (spelling, etc.)
But many things can be controlled, easily.

"Spagna Jr., George" wrote:

Two comments:

1. The insertion or not of ">" at the beginning of a quoted line is not
generally under the control of the individual. It's generated by one's
e-mail software.

2. While I much prefer to see postings which are correct in grammar,
spelling, and punctuation,
this is not a medium which always permits the author to fix such errors.