inet acronyms

BTW, I am gathering a list of frequently used acronyms from the
e-mail domain. I can usually figure out what new ones mean from the
context, but ISTM has so far escaped me. Can you enlighten?

While we're at the e-mail acronyms bit, I saw one some time back (I
forget where): LOL. Does anyone know what this one is (I know "lots
of love" and "little old lady," but neither of these fit the context
I saw it in)?

Before you spend -too- much time gathering such a list, see

http://home3.inet.tele.dk/hgaarde/Acronyms.html

where you can find your answers plus many you never wanted to know.

Stefan Jeglinski