Re: The Source of "Phil's" List

At 21:48 -0700 8/22/99, my fellow Canadian Doug Craigen wrote:

Well I'm back now and frankly quite amazed at the response to "Phil".

Great detective work, Doug! I confess that I wouldn't have caught it,
even if I had read the threads in that silly discussion. I hope Dan
will turf that fellow out of the group for committing multiple
plagiarism. It is too bad he's hidden behind "JUNO.COM". If he were a
student sending from a university he could be disciplined, something
he very much deserves for wasting the time of so many people. This is
malicious mischief.

Dan, should the group have some sort of identity disclosure policy?

Leigh