Re: PHYS-L Digest - 22 Aug 1999 - Special issue

At 18:18 8/22/99 -0400, Dorrie Bright wrote:
I have been receiving truncated versions of the PHYS-L digests (or the
topics index leads me to believe so). For instance, this 8/22 digest was
about 300 lines to the stated 1006. Is anyone else experiencing this, or
should I speak to the Holder of the Server and All Its Secrets here?

Thanks,
Dorrie

It may be advisable to start with an enquiry closer to home.
Some mail servers are arranged to cut out mail above some specified size.
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK