Re: PHYS-L Digest - 22 Aug 1999 - Special issue

I have been receiving truncated versions of the PHYS-L digests (or the
topics index leads me to believe so). For instance, this 8/22 digest was
about 300 lines to the stated 1006. Is anyone else experiencing this, or
should I speak to the Holder of the Server and All Its Secrets here?

Thanks,
Dorrie