----- Original Message -----
From: Glenn Knapp <kahuna@VCN.COM>

Rick

Rick,

Is religion a suitable thing for scientific investigation? Science deals
with
rational thought, and the observable aspects of nature. Religions deal
with
things beyond the scope of science. They deal with miracles and deities
which
not only defy the laws of physics but in fact are believed to have created
these very laws.