Re: name collision (was Evolution and Creationism)

At 04:15 PM 8/20/99 -0500, paul o johnson wrote:

I do not recall posting a message on this subject. I did see one by Phil
Johnson. Is there another Paul Johnson on this net?

The alleged Phil P. Johnson sometime signs himelf Paul.

There's evidence to suggest none of the above are his real name.

I hope this doesn't cause you too much inconvenience.

Best wishes --- jsd