Evolution and Creationism

William Beaty offers the following in answer to my question about the
evidence that has been pieced together to explain creationism:
-----------------------
"Is there life after death? Is there an "invisible world" where souls,
gods, etc., reside? A world which is not part of the material world
known
to physics? Are "near death" experiences a taste of this, or are they
just hallucinations? Do angels whisper advice and tell us secrets? Do
miracles occur, or are they invariably hoaxes? Are ghosts and hauntings
a product of delusion, or are they genuine unexplained events?"
--------------------------

My question now is, how do these unanswered questions lead inevitably to
a theory of creationism? Surely if creationism is to be taught in the
science classroom, it at least must be something that resembles the
scientific method. Are you saying that by having this series of
questions you are led to creationism? If so, please explain the logic
of that leap and how it is science?

Personally, I need to be convinced by some evidence, discussion and
careful interpretation of data. I do not understand how a series of
unanswered questions can lead to any specific theory.

--
David Abineri dabineri@choice.net