Re: is free-fall an inertial frame?

I think that Stefan Jeglinski identified an interesting topic.
May I suggest that he formulates it as a misconception (or
a paradox) item for our list. If nobody provides a good
argument against the wording of the item I will be happy
to add it to our list. If it is presented as a paradox, I will
start a new list, just for future paradoxes. Paradoxes may
be very useful in teaching. Most of us would probably like
to see physics and science paradoxes posted here.

Two comments:

1. I would much prefer to call it a misconception than a paradox. I
don't think paradox fits here.

2. I will be happy to formulate it, but it may be a classic example
of an inmate writing the asylum rules.

So I will try to formulate it (don't look for anything real soon -
after all, I have to rethink Newtonian physics and include GR) and
post it back to the list for consideration.

Stefan Jeglinski