Re: Relativity and Theories

(if
| you can visualize it, then you should be teaching me).

Just to clear it up, I can't literally "visualize" multiple dimensions, it
is not physically possible, but it is possible to grasp at some level how
it would look. If you have ever looked at a hypercube, or hypershape of
some sort, it is 2d, and you're mind interprets it in 3d. If you draw a 4d
shape in 3d, but write it in 2d, you can, if you try hard, nearly see it in
4d.(if you follow my meaning of representing things on paper). I doubt I
could teach you very much, aside from useless trivia facts, so don't worry
:-)

mgtodd@worldnet.att.net
ICQ: 37233550