your presentation in san antonio

Hi Dan,

I hope the presentation about the internet, listservs, etc. went well in
SA. I regretted not going, even though I was close enough to drive :(

Is there any way to access the content of your presentation on the web?
I am proposing a similar but much more low-key talk for a conference
held at West Texas State U at the end of Sept, and I don't totally want
to reinvent the wheel. I would reimburse you for shipping charges if
the only way to get some materials is by mail.

Let me know if any of this is possible.

Thanks!

Keith

--