Subject: Re: Misconceptions: Physics of Flight
Author: "phys-l@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics Educators"
<PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu> at Internet
Date: 8/11/99 11:45 AM

At 09:47 8/11/99 -0400, Michael Monce wrote:
The misconception I was referring to was airflow on the
top surface does not flow faster because of a longer distance ...
romanza

Yes! Here it is:

www.aa.washington.edu/faculty/eberhardt/lift.html

Mike Monce
Connecticut College

I expect Mike had this URL in mind, given below in full so as to placate
all browsers:

http://www.aa.washington.edu/faculty/eberhardt/lift.html

Unfortunately, I get this:
Not Found

The requested URL /faculty/eberhardt/lift.html was not found on this server.

Anybody know its alter ego?

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK