Re: PIRA members and prospective members

I really want the info list, I'm glad you started this. If you didn't,
that was going to be the first thing I did. I wouldn't mind a paper
copy either. I guess i can always print it off the web.

I've got arguments for and against password protection, so whatever you
decide is fine with me.

Later,

Sam
begin:vcard
n:Sampere;Sam
tel;fax:315-443-9103
tel;work:315-443-5999 or 443-9705
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Syracuse University;Department of Physics
version:2.1
email;internet:sampere@physics.syr.edu
title:Lab Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;Syracuse University=0D=0ADepartment of Physics=0D=0A;Syra
cuse;NY;13244;USA
fn:Sam
end:vcard