Re: PIRA members and prospective members

At 03:44 PM 8/9/99 -0400, you wrote:
PIRA (Physics Instructional Resource Association) members and
prospective members:
I am looking at setting up a membership list to help members contact
each other. If I do this it will be a web site in the form of:

John Doe
Lab/Demo God
Physics Dept.
Never-Never University
Never-Never Land
Office Phone: 666-666-6666
Fax: 666-666-6669
Email: jdoe@timbuktu.edu
Web: timbukto.com

1: Please let me know if you object to this.
2: Do you think if done, it should be password access?

Thanks,
--
Jerry Hester
Jhester@mtu.edu

Jerry,

1. No objections.
2. No password so others in the general physics community can quick access
if they desire.

Greg
Gregory Puskar gpuskar@wvu.edu
Academic Laboratory Manager (304)293-3422 x 1455
Physics Department (304)293-5732 (fax)
West Virginia University
PO Box 6315
Morgantown, WV 26506