Re: Energy, etc

At 07:38 -0700 8/4/99, Robert A Cohen wrote:

I'm hesistant about entering this debate but I've always been
uncomfortable with my understanding of the term "energy".

Though it is seldom stated this way for energy, you will recognize
the statement "Energy is a state function." If you understand that
statement for entropy you understand it for energy.

That certainly helps to make me comfortable with both concepts.

Leigh