Re: Energy, etc

At 01:15 AM 8/4/99 -0400, John wrote:

>between the moving article to the scenery which
> was thought to be immobile. This means they believe they know how to
>'relocalize' it!

Whoa! You utterly lost me there. Articles? Scenery? I don't know what
that is, but it's not physics.

Common, John, someone puts a little color in the drab textbook language of
physics -- and you can't understand? _I_ do understand and I think it is
nice. This is worse that in France where if a word is slightly
mis-pronounced, they claim not to be able to understand.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen