Re: Time Units

Jim

I am currently reading Calendar by David Ewing Duncan. It's an excellent
source for Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Timekeeping. USA
Today says "Duncan writes the way good teachers teach: conversational
yet informed."

poj
Collin County College

Jim Green wrote:

When/where did the units of our current time system originate?

Who/why did the idea of 60 sec, 60 min, 24 hrs etc originate?

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen