Re: Time Units

Just mind playing. We all realize that in all probability the decimal
system came about because of 8 fingers and 2 thumbs. However the 12 is
also a very frequent system.... tribes of Israel, months, zodiac,
30*12=360, degrees in a circle, etc. Mayhaps there was a race of early
people with 10 fingers and 2 thumbs? Mayhaps an alien race with 10
fingers and 2 thumbs? We can speculate, we can hypothesis based upon
utilitarian mathematics but we will never know. The truth is out there.
Trust no one with only 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.

Ray Rogoway

--
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep
And I have no more papers in a heap