Long lines in Netscape

"David J. Hamilton" wrote:

At my work, I use Netscape for my email and have noticed
that mail from certain sources comes out as long lines (no
wrapping). There is a menu choice (I can't remember which
menu pull down to choose - perhaps view?) to "wrap long lines."
I have to select that option every session. Hope this helps.

Thanks Dave:
You were correct, the "Wrap Long Lines" command is in
the VIEW menu. It was not checked. I hope this will solve
my problem. My test I do not have to check this option in
each session. It was a matter of quitting Netscape, starting
another session and the seeing that the check mark was
there, as in the previous session.

I think that most people still hit the return key at the end
of each line, as I do. That is why most of my phys-L
messages were OK. In my opinion this is preferable for
posting e-mail messages on a list where so many people
use so many products. The lowest denominator helps.
Thanks again, Ludwik