Re: U-HS partnerships

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Jane Jackson wrote:
Of general interest to the physics community are UNIVERSITY - HIGH SCHOOL
PARTNERSHIPS. Next Tuesday at the AAPT Summer meeting in San Antonio,
David Hestenes is leading a workshop and a tutorial on this important
subject. ...
After the AAPT meeting we'll put partnership resources on the modeling web page.

Mike Monce replied:
Thanks, Jane. Can you give the URL for this page please. This is
something I'm very interested in.

My reply:
The URL is http://modeling.la.asu.edu/modeling.html Download our "U-HS
Partnerships for Physics Teaching Reform" paper there.

Jane Jackson, Dir., Modeling Workshop Project
Box 871504, Dept.of Physics, ASU, Tempe, AZ 85287
480-965-8438/fax:965-7331. http://modeling.la.asu.edu

"The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after
time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully,
have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth." - Einstein (1931)