Re: vapor versus gas

I thought the CO2 was to replace any oxygen around the fire, thus quenching the
fire. When I refill my CO2 extinguishers, they are charged to 1800 lbs/in2 of
CO2 only. No ammonium phosphate is added. These things make great rocket
engines for demos!! Be careful, don't try to hold one of these babies if you
modify the nozzle.

Sam