Amusement Park Physics

I am posting this request on behalf of John Roeder:

To Whom it May Concern: I am trying to gather data on Amusement Park
Physics Trips for a 25-year retrospective on Amusement Park Physics. I
would appreciate help in any of the following:

1) information about your own amusement park physics trips (when did
they begin? to what amusement park? what teaching materials did you
use?)

2) data for total amusement park physics attendance at a specific park

3) photos of your students doing amusement park physics.

I hope to publish this retrospective in the Sep 2000 issue of TPT, 25
years after my Sep 75 article on the same subject. Please contact me
directly (contact information follows). Many thanks for any help you
can give.

John Roeder
194 Washington Road
Princeton, NJ 08540-6447