Re: What is understanding?

Cary Busby wrote:

In my own experience, I found that when I had to teach the concepts I
already understood, and explain them in several different ways, my own
understanding increased considerably.

Personally, I really liked this definition of understanding when I first saw
it. (Thanks, Bill.) I always told my students that, if they could explain
a concept to their siblings or friends, then they understood it.

I agree with you.