Re: momentum and the importance of being scientific

By the way, see the AAPT Executive Board endorsement
of the "Climate Change and Greenhouse Gases" statement
of AGU (American Geographic Union). The statement is
printed on page 8 of the last AAPT Announcer (vol 8, 1999)

paul o johnson wrote:

Leigh

I don't object to "the raucous and potentially very socially
expensive hyperbole with regard to anthropogenic global
warming" because I don't know what it means, and it ain't
in my Netscape Communicator spell checker or my

Webster's 3rd Unabridged.