Re: curvature of buckets of water

At 01:21 PM 7/3/99 -0400, Bob Sciamanda wrote:

I'm sure you know the phenomenon to which I am referring and the
point involved.

Indeed I knew what you were referring to, and I thought it was a nice
exposition of the relevant physics.

Before I am consumed in flames, let me correct an error in terminology : in
my last post replace the word "meniscus" ...

Hee, hee. Perhaps you could use a bucket of spinning water to put out the
flames?

Now... to move beyond vocabulary, let me pick a nit of real physics: