Re: "Faraday's Disk" which started it all

Well, it's taken us a while, hasn't it, but we've finished (?) up with
some really sound physics presented with flair.
Thanks, Bob and also William for starting it and keeping on niggling
away so that we lurkers were able to improve our understanding.
Brian McInnes

...perhaps the discussion could be re-written by one of the prime
movers, some graphics added and the whole affair submitted as a
letter to AJP or TPT?

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner