Re: ORIGINAL simple magnets question

Bill,

I have hot-glued a round fridge magnet, well centered, to a plastic rod.

I hope to chuck it in a reversible drill and clamp the drill near a Crooks
tube, (if they haven't all been confiscated), or the Welsch transparent
oscilloscope.

Would you care to predict whether the beam deflection will differ according
to the rate and direction of spin?
Or is this not somewhat equivalent to your original proposal?

Clarence Bennett
Oakland University
Rochester, Michigan 48309
248 370 3418