Re: ORIGINAL simple magnets question

At 12:15 PM -0700 on 6/27/99, William Beaty wrote:

Perhaps I'm confused. I thought that GR works in NONinertial frames.
Therefor the spinning disk-magnet can only be attacked via GR. (Perhaps
the GR goes away if we are close to the rim of a large magnet, so the
magnet doesn't appear to move if we travel along with it.)

Howdy,

I believe that E&M Theory and GR don't mix which had been a problem to be
solved for the better part of this century.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs@interaccess.com)