From: KATHERINE TODD [mailto:MGTODD@WORLDNET.ATT.NET]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 7:04 PM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: E=mc^2?

A Question:

E=mc^2... C is relative to the vacuum(gravity bends a photon's path, the
speed decreases). Would that mean that c, and hence E=mc^2, are relative
the vacuum around them? I don't know where I got this question... Just
occurred to me...

mgtodd@worldnet.att.net
physicsman224@discoverymail.com

Jedi Mike
"Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself." -- Richard Feynman