Classroom communication system

Hello,

I am thinking about using a classroom communication system such as
Educue's PRS (Personal Response System) for our large introductory
calculus-based course for engineers. Any advice/comments/recommendations
from users of this or other systems ? Good stories, bad stories ?
Worth the cost (money/time/logistical pain) of transition from flash
cards to hand-held zappers ? I think so, but would love to hear from
others with either positive or negative experiences/opinions.

I get only the phys-l digest, so will have a time-staggered response.

Thanks in anticipation,
Arjendu
--
arjendu@rice.edu | Current phone: 408 739 7918 | Call/ask about fax
The irony of life is that it is lived forward but understood backward