Apparatus Competition Entries

I am happy to say there are 17 entrants in this year's apparatus competion, and a total
of 25 entries.

Today, in reviewing my emails, I located the 17th entrant whom I had missed in the rush
of events.

If you have entered the Apparatus Competition and have not corresponded with me
since June 1, please send me an email to make sure that I have your entry !!

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Moloney http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~moloney
moloney@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu
Dept of Physics & Applied Optics (812) 877 8302
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Terre Haute, IN 47803