Re: Tutorial software

I use Mathtype to enter all of my equations. You can save them as
graphics files and export them in that manner, if the recipient doesn't
have the program.

If you want live interactivity with equations, that's harder to do. You
might want to consider using Adobe Acrobat, as the reader comes as a
plug-in for most popular browsers in most OS's. This requires you to
write a bunch of equations as PDF files, and then attach them to the
email as help. I've done this too, and I prefer the MathType solution.

Peter Schoch

David Andrews wrote:

I want to start giving physics tutorials on line on the Internet, but I
have yet to find suitable software for this, especially for writing
equations which can be seen on a distant computer. I wonder if anyone
has come across anything that would do the job?

Thanks,

Dr David Andrews

http://www.bsky.net/sites/horner/Physics/index.html