Re: latest scam: "X-RAY SPECS" for camcorder

I'm simply guessing in the dark (sorry, bad pun!) here, but rather than "IR
sensitivity" are we perhaps talking about transparence/translucence in the
IR domain? Some manufacturers advertise that you can get a tan through
their fabric, although it is opaque to visible light. If so, it still
seems likely to me that any infrared passing through the fabric would be
diffracted in a complex enough way to make any signal unrecoverable.

But rather than continuing to theorize in the absence of data, may we hear
from someone who has done experiments?

Ken

well the photos on the web site show a (spandex?) bathing suit on a
mannican, both wet and dry with a card printed with text being put
inside the suit.

britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936