Re: latest scam: "X-RAY SPECS" for camcorder

Pardon my ignorance, but was this the secret behind those infamous X-ray
vision
glasses that used to be advertised in the back of comic books?

Your ignorance is to be understood better as incredulity. The
secret is that, if you buy them, they don't work. I believe they
also don't work if you don't buy them.

One such device we have in our demo store consists of a feather
sandwiched between two thin pieces of cardboard with holes in the
cardboard for leering through. A talented voyeur can see through
clothing with these; a physicist probably can't.

As Tom Lehrer has pointed out, smut is in the mind of the beholder.

Leigh