Re: latest scam: "X-RAY SPECS" for camcorder

Pardon my ignorance, but was this the secret behind those infamous
X-ray vision glasses that used to be advertised in the back of comic
books?

I remember buying one of these x-ray vision glasses in the 1930's.
They consisted of diffraction gratings which generated dark lines when
viewing a photograph. We were told that these dark lines "simulated"
x-rays of the bones in your arms and legs. It wasn't until much later
that I found out what the term "simulated"
meant.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where bathing suits on the Coney Island beach are much more revealing
than
what's seen through x-ray glasses).