websites

Gang:
I wanted to reply to the thread about websites. It seems
to me that many good points are begin made. One in
particular is important. It seems that anyone with a PC
and who can write html can put up a website and choose his
own content. This does not tell us anything about the
quality of the information. What is really needed is
someone to review all this information and try to separate
the good from the bad. Unfortunately, that is a very long
job and few of us have the time or the inclination to take
it on. WBN
Barlow Newbolt
Department of Physics and Engineering
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450

Young man if I could remember the names of all of
these particles I would have become a botanist
Enrico Fermi
Telephone and Phone Mail: 540-463-8881
Fax: 540-463-8884
e-mail: NewboltW@madison.acad.wlu.edu