Re: Just testing

At 22:06 5/27/99 +1000, David Moffitt wrote:
Hi folks,

... does one get wetter walking in the rain or running. We are
thinking of doing an expt with two students, two lab coats, and measure
mass of coat before and after....
David Moffitt
Illawarra Grammar School

In the American system, grammar school is a junior level grade school.
In the English system, a grammar school is (or was) a highly selective
high school. Which is it in Australia, I wonder?
I seem to recall some discussion of the 'walking in the rain' literature.
Hope you can use more than two subjects, and control for time in the
rain too?

:-)

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK