Re: Double Fluid electricity.

Hall and
his co-author specifically refuse to assert that the electrostatic examples
demonstrate anything other than two charged states.
Dewey

Is anyone suggesting here that the Hall Effect does NOT discriminate
between the movement of positive versus negative charges??

My understanding of the Lorentz force tells me that we see a
difference between negatively charges going ONE way and positive
charges going the OTHER way.

Chuck Britton

When you see bubbles in your soda, are the bubbles being forced up or is
the liquid being forced down?

--
--James McLean
jmclean@chem.ucsd.edu