Various Questions

1) Various texts give different results for Dx Dp: should this be h, hbar
or hbar/2 -- what is with this variation????? How did Heisenberg write it???

2) For the First Law, what symbol is preferred these days for DQ and DW:
Delta, delta, dbar, or some other Byzantine symbol?

3) How would one refer to the two parts of DxDp phase space? Real?
Momentum? Momentum is just as real as Dx isn't it? Any suggestions for
customary usage?

Just something to say -- it is raining and I can't work my garden.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen