Re: video-computer connection

I recommend:

http://www.kenyon.edu/depts/physics/research/addeyes.htm

for a general background, some practical tips and freeware to get you going.

Mark.

At 14:05 13-05-99 -0500, Richard J. Thompson, Jr. wrote:
Hello,

I have heard of people using video cameras to record the motion of an object
and then analyzing the
images on a computer. I would like to do something along these lines, but I
have no idea how to
go about it. If someone could point me towards a primer of the necessary
information concerning
both hardware and software needs, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks very much,

Rick Thompson
McMurry University
Abilene, TX 79697