Subject: superheated steam
Author: "phys-l@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics Educators"
<PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU> at Internet
Date: 5/12/99 6:32 PM

Hi all,
I have a volunteer firefighter freind who is trying to educate
himself
and others concerning the conditions necessary in a closed structure for
the formation of superheated steam. He has some engineering background
and is willing to purchase a good thermodynamics text which might
address this and other related questions which he has regarding
firefighting and thermodynamics. Can someone help with info for a text
or for an information source which he might obtain.

Thank you.

Kathy Daniel
Oakland High School
Murfreesboro, TN 37130