Re: energy distribution

|Such a p is, just as you orignally asserted, an absolute upper bound on the
|accessible momenta, but for a macroscopic system it is so exceedingly
|unlikely for a particle to have such an extreme momentum that the equation,
|while syntactically correct, has no relevance to the the physics as far as
|I can tell.

I wonder if there is anyone else listening? Dan?

Likely or not I think that to calculate Omega, they must be included.
If I don't, then things don't work out -- as shown in the outline of the
derivation I have given. But I do want the derivation to be "correct" so I
would appreciate any further comments.

TX

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com