Re: Ring of Fire (Philip Morrison)

It's called Ring of Truth. There's also a hardcover book with
essentially the same content. Unfortunately it's out of print,
but I managed to find a used copy. You can also order the videos
(not cheap) from PBS. Sorry I don't have the phone number handy.

I always show the 6th video in my astronomy classes. It covers
Cecilia Payne's discovery of the recipe of the stars, and Vera
Rubin's work on dark matter. Very nicely done.

Dan Schroeder