May 1 and June 1 for Apparatus Competition

If you're planning to enter this year's AAPT Apparatus Competition, remember that you
should notify one of the competition directors (me or Dave Sturm) by May 1 of your
intention to enter.

This is not a firm deadline, but June 1 is the firm, absolutely no fooling, deadline for
turning in completed application forms. After this, I must put together the booklet of
entries, and the number of entries may affect the room selected for the apparatus
competition. Entries submitted after June 1 will not be accepted.

There is a low-cost category of the competition, and a category of
Lecture-demonstration or Advanced Laboratory apparatus. See details on my web
page (below)

Mike

Mike Moloney http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~moloney
moloney@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu
Dept of Physics & Applied Optics (812) 877 8302
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Terre Haute, IN 47803