Theses and Dissertations

Did anyone write, or does anyone know someone who has written, a master's
thesis or Ph.D. dissertation on the subject of curriculum development
(development of teaching methods and/or teaching materials) for some
specific college physics course (intro or upper-level undergraduate)?

If so, I would much appreciate the author's name and possibly the name of
the thesis/dissertation so that I can read an abstract of it.

Thanks.

Ken Morgan