Old Phys-L messages

Tom's message (about radioactivity from air) prompted me
to make this suggestion. I was often thinking about possible
benefits of turning some of the old phys-L threads into a
resource for teachers. This would not an easy job with our
old list server but the new one, if I am correct, has modern
tools for sorting the archive.

If this is true, then perhaps somebody with a lot of time,
and a lot of teaching experience, could produce a good
book (electronic book?) out of selected Phys-L contributions.
There are so many good questions from real people, and so
many good answers, there. To avoid the nuisance of
collecting permissions (to quote messages) invent fictitious
names and use them instead of real names.

Yes, most of us are too busy for this kind of work. But the
task may be ideal for a retired teacher, or for a group of
authors.
Ludwik Kowalski