Re: Unit Scaling Prefixes: (was Birthday Wish)

Once upon a time there was a word processor designed for scientific
use which allowed you to switch fonts using the function keys. Two of the
fonts were mathematical symbols, another was line pieces, greeks, orator,
and a set of small type were others. It also allowed super/subscripting
using a combination of the control key and the direction arrows to shift
the cursor location and the width of the line.