Re: non-potential voltages vs. Kirchhoff's laws

Dear jsd-
Are you saying that the gradient of an induced voltage is not
an electric field?
3) The term "potential difference" is acceptable when talking about DC
circuits and capacitors, but when talking about induced voltages it is
crucial to keep in mind that the induced voltage is *not* a potential!
****************************
Regards,
Jack

"I scored the next great triumph for science myself,
to wit, how the milk gets into the cow. Both of us
had marveled over that mystery a long time. We had
followed the cows around for years - that is, in the
daytime - but had never caught them drinking fluid of
that color."
Mark Twain, Extract from Eve's
Autobiography