Sources of Colored Chalk

The current discussion over the merits of whiteboards vs.
chalkboards reminded me that I wanted to ask the list for good sources of
colored chalk. Our current supply, which was bought many years ago, is
nearly exhausted and I have yet to find a completely satisfactory brand
which works well. For example, Crayola colored chalk comes in colors which
do not show up very well and most of the good colors are difficult to
erase. I've checked the major office superstores (e.g., Staples,
OfficeMax) and find their stock very sparse. I'd appreciate it if someone
could direct me to a good source of color chalk that works well in the
classroom. If no one makes decent colored chalk anymore, this may be a
reason to switch to whiteboards.

Thanks!

Dennis

* Dennis Krause mailto:kraused@wabash.edu *
* Department of Physics Phone: (765) 361-6181 *
* Wabash College Fax: (765) 361-6149 *
* Crawfordsville, IN 47933 *
* http://www.wabash.edu/depart/physics/krause.htm *