Re: Replacement Na bulbs

On Fri, 02 Apr 1999 10:42:00 -0500 Tim Sullivan x5830
<sullivan@KENYON.EDU> writes:
I recommend you try Bulb Direct (800) 772-5267 - www.bulbdirect.com.
They have a pretty diverse array of bulbs of all types. We were able to
find a
replacement bulb for our outdated Xe short arc lamp with no problem.
They were very responsive on the phone and delivery was fast. Of course
this is
all based on a single interaction so your mileage may vary.

Tim Sullivan
sullivan@kenyon.edu

Two other sources that you can try are:
The Bulb Specialty Company Inc. 800 331 BULB
Bulbtronics 800 654 8542